Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: It's quiet....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Greg Crawford's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2002
    Posts
    603
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ...Too quiet!

  2. #2
    tfunch25
    Guest tfunch25's Avatar

    Post

    I guess people are out filming?

    A tumbleweed rolls by your humble orator, and in the distance the howls of coyotes and mountain wolves draw closer..

    Tom

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have been shooting a few films and just got off one and now I am off to another. I haven't been shooting very much Super8 lately. I have been in S16 mode hard and fast. Not only that but the feeling is changing on the board the 8mm.Filmshooting.com has been shifting as well. Maybe we are all moving on.......

    Good Luck

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PS--
    I just did the math and I have averaged one post a day since my sign up. Which to me seems strange to me.

    Good Luck

  5. #5
    tfunch25
    Guest tfunch25's Avatar

    Post

    The board has been slow for a little while. It only gets stirred up whenever there's a political conversation.

    Tom

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 05, 2003 10:50 PM: Message edited by: Tom Funch ]</font>

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner MikeBrantley's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 9th, 2000
    Posts
    173
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Might just be the arrival of the warm-weather months giving folks an excuse to go outside and get away from the computers. Of course, you guys who are in Southern California have the great weather all the time, which is why the movie industry relocated there a million years ago.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member regular8mm's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been sorting and inventorying my CD stacks of videos. Phew. This is in preparation of getting a DVD burner. There are just too many different CD disks to go through. A few DVD disks will be a real mind cleaner outer. They are less than 200 pounds off the shelf now and most likely cheaper on line. Stores are favoring DVD+ format here in UK land.
    Michael

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Mike Buckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Regarding home dvd formats, I'm not sure why they have different ones..the DVD-R and DVD+R will both play in dvd players, so I guess it really doesnt matter which one you use. From what I've read, the DVD-R is supposed to be more compatible.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •